Baked Swiss Cheese Dip
What You Need:
2 c. sweet Bermuda onion, chopped
2 c. Swiss cheese, shredded
2 c. light mayonnaise
How to Make It:
- Place the oven on 350 degrees and allow the oven to heat while assembling the dip.
- Dump the onions into a mixing bowl.
- Pour in the Swiss cheese.
- Fold in the mayonnaise being sure to incorporate all the ingredients together well.
- Spread the dip into an ungreased 9 in glass pie plate.
Bake 55 minutes, remove and allow the dip to cool slightly.
Serving Size: 2 cups